- Press parking free of charge
- In the Press Center West, Administration Building 1st floor or at the entrance east
- or online in the section accreditation
Press work stations
- Free Wireless LAN: At the Press Center, in the halls, at the open air grounds, at the Entrance East, at the Entrance West and in the conference rooms
- PCs, Telephones, Photocopier
- Work rooms at the Press Center East and West
- Digital photo transmission via e-mail before and during the fair
- Current high-resolution fair photos can be downloaded in the section press photos
Fair radio station
- Technical production help (cutting / recording / taping)
- Design and recording of independently produced magazine contributions with original sounds
- Live links to the fairs
- Production and recording of original sounds
- Recording with a MusicTaxi Vpro (either Layer 2, Layer 3 or PKI standard) and all other common ISDN standards
- Transmission of mp3 files also possible
DNG Material for television coverage
The standard version “General Fair Overview with New Products” is available free of charge and includes raw material with regard to:
- The branch’s latest trends and new products
- Original sounds, details, standards
- Transmission via ATM line possible
Snacks and refreshments at the Press Center.
For registred journalists only. Please keep your press pass visible.
Press information, novelty list, etc.
Information, press releases, photos and dates as well as novelties of AERO Friedrichshafen 2014 and press releases of the exhibitors can now be downloaded from the Internet address www.aero-expo.com in the section "Press".
During the fair you get all important information at the Press Center.
Travel and hotel bookings
Phone: +49 7541 3001-23
Fax: +49 7541 72588