Traveling in ...
InterRegioExpress (IRE) or RegionalExpress (RE) connections to Friedrichshafen. Via Ulm ICE/IC-hourly departures.
- DB-Reisezug- und Tarifauskunft:
Phone: 01805 99 66 33
- DB Reisezentrum Stadtbahnhof Friedrichshafen, Bahnhofplatz 4,
Phone: 07541 / 201-385
- DB Reisezentrum Hafenbahnhof Friedrichshafen, Seestr. 23,
Phone: 07541 / 201-356
- Internet: www.bahn.de
- Bodensee-Oberschwaben-Bahn (BOB) www.bob-fn.de
«©SBB CFF FFS»
... Austria (Austrian National Railways ÖBB)
- Visitors from western Austria should use the ÖBB via Bregenz and change train at the German transfer station Lindau.
- From the rest of Austria, we recommend the routes via Munich to Ulm with connectingtion to Friedrichshafen.
Timetable information ÖBB
Mobilitätscallcenter - train, bus
Phone: ++43 51717 or ++43 512930000
... Switzerland (Swiss National Railways SBB)
- SBB line Basel/Lindau to station Friedrichshafen or to Romanshorn and via ferry (hourly departure) to Friedrichshafen.
- By train from Zurich and Winterthur to Konstanz. In Konstanz there is a direct connection for the catamaran to Friedrichshafen.
Timetable information SBB
train, bus, ferry
Phone: ++41 900 300 300
From Romanshorn via ferry to Friedrichshafen and from there to the exhibition grounds by Shuttle-Bus (only during trade fairs, alternatively by taxi) using BSB-Combination ticket: ferry, shuttle-bus and entrance ticket (not available for every exhibition).
Timetable information ferry Romanshorn - Friedrichshafen:
www.sbsag.ch or www.bsb-online.com
Via catamaran to Friedrichshafen and from there to the exhibition grounds by Shuttle-Bus (only during trade fairs, alternatively by taxi) using combination ticket: catamaran, shuttle-bus and entrance ticket (not available for every exhibition).
Timetable information catamaran Konstanz - Friedrichshafen:
Shuttle Railway Station - Exhibition grounds
- Shuttle bus MesseExpress (Route 17) between town main station / harbour station (ferry dock) and the exhibition center.
You find an interactive street map of Friedrichshafen on the website